News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

I have created an OBI 202 nightmare for myself!! Happy New Year!

Started by hummer, January 01, 2013, 12:34:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hummer

Hello....new to this forum.....and Happy New Year to one and all.

I came home from a business trip on December 24th to my wife saying her OBI line was not working.  Many months ago I configured my OBI 202, and it has worked flawlessly since.

Now that the craziness of the season is winding down I decided to take a look at the problem.....figured an easy fix.....first just tried to power cycle my 202....that didn't work.  Then I tried to power cycle my modem and router and OBI....that didn't work.

Then I began reading the forum......and decided to do a ***8 on each line.....now I have 2 lines that don't work!!  HAHA!

Then I read more into the forum.....and went up and asked my wife if she had changed her password to her Gmail acct I used to set up GV.....she said yes.....hooray....now at least I had something  concrete as to why she went down....not sure why my line went down though when I did the ***8

Can anyone give me step by step instructions on how to restore my 2 lines?

When I login to my account....I cannot see the initial Device Configuration setup page like I remember when I initially setup my GV numbers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Again, Happy New Year!

Michael