News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Setting up second provider ??? (SP2)

Started by craigslist48335, March 26, 2011, 05:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craigslist48335

How do I setup a second service provider ? Looking at the admin web interface, the 'Service Providers' -> 'ITSP Profile B' , all the inputs are disabled.

I googled & searched , but haven't found the guide to setup a second Google Voice account..

Can anyone point out the info for configuring a second Google Voice account ?

RonR

If SP1 + ITSPA is currently being used for Google Voice account #1, to set up Google Voice account #2 on SP2, all settings on SP2 should be identical to SP1 with the exception of AuthUserName and AuthPassword.

craigslist48335

Quote from: RonR on March 26, 2011, 05:50:18 PM
If SP1 + ITSPA is currently being used for Google Voice account #1, to set up Google Voice account #2 on SP2, all settings on SP2 should be identical to SP1 with the exception of AuthUserName and AuthPassword.

I'm saying I can't INPUT anything on the ITSPB settings page ... ALL text input fields are disabled. What do I need to do to enable the second provider ?

QBZappy

craigslist48335,

1) I hope this is not the answer, but did you remove the check mark over on the right side?
2) Did you log in as admin or user?
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

RonR

If ITSPA is already configured for Google Voice (as opposed to SIP) and SP2 is also going to be Google Voice, then SP2 doesn't need to use ITSPB (it can also use ITSPA).  If you really want to use ITSPB as Google Voice also and use it with SP2, that's alright (just change it from SIP to Google Voice).  To change any setting in the OBi, you first have to uncheck the Default checkbox for that line item.

RonR

craigslist48335

Ugh .... OBI web interface doesn't work in Firefox on Mac !!! Got it to work through Safari.

Thanks folks for quick reply.. @RonR , thanks for the tip that SP1&SP2 can share ITSPA. That is very handy .

Quote from: RonR on March 26, 2011, 06:04:03 PM
If ITSPA is already configured for Google Voice (as opposed to SIP) and SP2 is also going to be Google Voice, then SP2 doesn't need to use ITSPB (it can also use ITSPA).  If you really want to use ITSPB as Google Voice also and use it with SP2, that's alright (just change it from SIP to Google Voice).  To change any setting in the OBi, you first have to uncheck the Default checkbox for that line item.