News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Allow ability to set Speed Dial 1# to number of our choice

Started by HappyCamp, January 14, 2013, 05:43:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HappyCamp

I don't use the softphone and hate that it takes up Speed Dial position 1.  Is it possible to allow us to setup position 1 to one of our choosing?

HappyCamp

Quote from: lhm. on January 14, 2013, 06:51:37 PM
Huh?

If I go to:
http://www.obitalk.com/obinet/pg/obhdev/speeddial

The first speed dial (1#) is for my soft-phone.  I don't want my soft-phone as my first speed dial, since I don't use my soft phone.  I would like to reassign it to some other number, but I can't.

lhm.

You are correct. But that only applies to ObiTalk not the Obi 100/110/202 itself. Not part of your OP.

HappyCamp

Quote from: lhm. on January 15, 2013, 05:14:49 PM
You are correct. But that only applies to ObiTalk not the Obi 100/110/202 itself. Not part of your OP.

Maybe technically that is right but since those settings are propagated out to my Obi 100 it is still a pain.

So as a feature request it would be nice if we had that option to set the speed dial position 1# to whatever we want.

Felix

From several conversations that transpired, the answer to OP is "if you manage your device from the portal then no"

JackJack

I second this feature request.  I want to keep using the portal / expert config, AND i would like to use speed dial position #1.