News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi110 making calls with Callcentric

Started by Gradius, January 18, 2013, 08:34:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gradius

I configured my 2nd SIP provider as Callcentric (using it for some years now).

On my old Sipura 3000, I just had a very simple rule where it allow me to add 00 automatic, by just selecting the gateway I wanted:
(<#,:00>xx.<:@gw1>|<*,:0>xx.<:@gw2>|xx.<:@gw0>)

FYI, "00" and "011" are the same thing for Callcentric.

Since I'm on Brazil, every call I do with that provider is International, so I need to dial "00" (or "011") everytime, but since there is too many number, I wanted OBi110 do add "00" (or "011") to me, just like I had on Sipura.

So far, I hadn't no luck, can someone help me on rule?

I'm using the default one provided by them:
(*xx.|**275*x.|[3469]11|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.)

Thanks

Gradius

Fixed, I had to change Physical Interfaces > PHONE Port > OutboundCallRoute to:
{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<#:>|911):li},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:011>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**8:>(Mli)):li},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

I didn't wanted to change that, just DigitMap from ITSP Profile B (under General).

If someone have another solution to change under ITSP Profile B, please let me know.

Gradius

Btw, the default setting provided by OBiTalk for callcentric is:
(*xx|*123|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.)

ianobi

Gradius,

The problem with this rule {(<**2:011>(Msp2)):sp2} is that it prepends 011 to every rule within Msp2. This means that that you cannot use those other rules, which may not matter to you.

I suggest leaving PHONE Port > OutboundCallRoute at default and change to:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap:
(*xx.|**275*x.|[3469]11|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<011>xx.|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.)

There are some possible conflicts here. It depends what the number format is that you wish 011 to be prepended to. However, if you have not noticed conflicts with your first idea, then my suggestion should work ok.

In general I would remove rules that are of no use in your local situation using this service provider. If you are never going to dial numbers in the format 1xxxxxxxxxx or [2-9]xxxxxxxxx, then remove those rules. Also, (Mipd) and [^*#]@@. are most likely of no use to you.

If you want to get close to your old Sipura dial plan, then this would work:

Service Providers -> ITSP Profile B -> General -> DigitMap:
(<011>xx.|011xx.)

Any digits dialled after **2 would have **2 removed and 011 added. You would lose the functions of the CallCentric star codes etc. Also, you need to be sure that your emergency calls are being routed somewhere! Maybe you use sp1 for that.

Gradius

Hi ianobi,

I tried (*xx.|**275*x.|[3469]11|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|<011>xx.|011xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.) before, it won't work.  Callcentric tell me the number I dialed is invalid, when I check what's there (on callcentric's site), there is no "011" at start, so that explain.  Yes, I'm on last official firmware.

Because of that, I lost couple hours until I decided to edit PHONE for SP2 and then it worked.

As for (<011>xx.|011xx.), that works.  So there are something wrong with the rule above.

ianobi

I did say there might be conflicts. If the number you are dialling before the 011 gets prepended matches another rule, then that rule will be used and not the <011>xx. rule.

If you dial eleven digits starting with "1" then 1xxxxxxxxxx will match and that will be sent to CallCentric as it is. If you dial ten digits starting with any number in the range 2 to 9 then <1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx will match, a "1" will be prepended, then sent to CallCentric.

If you look on the OBi110 web page Status > Call History under "PHONE1" it will show what you dialled after it has been processed by the Phone Port DigitMap. Under "SP2" it will show what went out to line after being processed by the Phone Port OutboundCallRoute.

Let us know the format of the numbers that you are dialling. I'm sure there is an answer  :)

Gradius

I'm just using **2<phone number] w/o 011.

For e.g. if I want to call to Brazil, I would just dial 55<state><phone number> w/o 011.  I want to get rid the need of dialing 011, since I'll always use VoIP for overseas calls.

ianobi

**2<phone number> w/o 011

Is <phone number> eleven digits starting with "1" or ten digits starting with a digit from 2 to 9?