News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Second google voice: only outgoing calls

Started by 872368, February 18, 2013, 10:19:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hello. I connected two GV accounts. But on the first one i want to make incoming and outgoing calls and on the second one i want to make only outgoing calls. I mean i want to disable ringing.
How can I make that on my obitalk device. Or only i may disable that in settings on voice.google.com?

Thank you :)

zapattack

Go to the Voice Services /SP? page for the no-ring line.
Change x_InboundCallRoute from PHone to blank.

ianobi

Blank seems like the obvious answer, but the only config that seems to stop inbound ringing is:

Change x_InboundCallRoute from ph to {}

Rick

Unchecking the "Forward Calls to" for Google Chat in Google Voice would stop sending the calls to the OBi.  You can still make calls from the OBi using that account though.

Quote from: ianobi on February 19, 2013, 12:02:51 AM
Blank seems like the obvious answer, but the only config that seems to stop inbound ringing is:

Change x_InboundCallRoute from ph to {}
system says me to reboot, but after that settings back to default.(((

ianobi

Using the Obi Expert Configuration pages: From your OBi Dashboard, click on your OBi number and follow the prompts to get there. To change a value uncheck both boxes to the right of the value and leave them unchecked. After changing the value on one page, press submit at the bottom of the page and wait a few minutes for the Obi to reboot.

Felix

If you don't want to get incoming calls on your second GV account, you can just delete the number from your account. You will still be able to make outgoing calls, but there will simply be no incoming number...

Rick

Some reason you didn't do the simple fix I suggested?

obmsonge

To change a value uncheck both boxes to the right of the value and leave them unchecked.