News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi100: Outbound calls on SP2 via softphone?

Started by itzmejoey, June 04, 2012, 12:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

itzmejoey

Hello all -- I received my OBi100 a couple weeks ago and set up GV on SP1 and Callcentric on SP2.  I have GV set up as my primary line, and calling out from both the PHONE and softphone (X-Lite 4) on the primary line works fine using 10-digit dialing.  I can also use PHONE to call out on SP2 using **2.  However, now when I dial out on X-Lite by prefixing the number with **2, I am immediately sent to the attendant.  I could've sworn I had this set up a week or so ago, but for some reason it doesn't want to let me dial out without first going through the attendant.  All I've really done to my setup is changed my X_InboundCallRoute to {ph, pp(obxxxxxxxxx), pp(obxxxxxxxxx)}, using the OBi numbers of my OBi100 and my OBiAPP so that the PHONE interface and the softphone will ring on incoming calls.  Any idea what I'm missing?  Should the softphone not work in the same way as the physical phone?

Many thanks.

itzmejoey

FYI, I was able to resolve this by using RonR's excellent guide here: Single-Stage Dialing Through Any OBi Trunk.  I had initially followed the instructions and it didn't work for me, but being a noob to this sort of thing, I accidentally removed the open parentheses from the Digit Maps.  Now that I have the correct value in place, all is working fine.

mrjlturner

Hey itzmejoey, any chance you could post your config to get this working properly?  I've tried following that thread and haven't been successful as of yet :(