News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No incoming GV calls at least 2 days

Started by nicmart, August 22, 2012, 06:20:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicmart

I can make outgoing GV calls on the Obi100, but no longer receive incoming calls, which are going to GV voicemail. I've replugged the Obi device, checked to make sure it shows normal network operation, installed the Obi update, and checked my Google settings, which had not been changed. What else is there to do?

I guess I should note that I'm sure there are incoming calls I'm missing. I've made numerous test phones with my own cell.

nicmart

Apparently, for reasons unknown, a Google Voice call widget became activated. Not that I have deselected it the phone receives incoming calls again, for now.

Capricarpe

I was facing the issue of not getting incoming calls on my home phone for the past 5 months i.e. the problem was there even before May 15th 2014. I was able to make calls from my home phone, but the home phone would not ring when there was an incoming call. However, my connected cell phone would ring.
My google account was properly configured.
My Obi SP1 was properly configured.

The solution that worked for me like a charm was - To disable Do-Not-Disturb dial *79 from the attached phone.

Somehow it seems, someone in my home had accidentally pressed *78 which turns the phone in Do-Not-Disturb mode. This is definitely worth a try. A simple solution for my 5 month old problem.