News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Canadian calling Europe

Started by Matthew, July 30, 2013, 03:03:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Matthew

I'm trying to call Europe but every time I put the number in the phone it'll dial and then just come back with a busy signal or a voice comes on from Google saying I need credit on my account, however I have around $9 still remaining. I've tried using GoogleVoice from my gmail account on the computer and it works perfectly, calling both the US and Europe. I used my OBI phone to call a US and Canada number and it too worked as it should. Just something about overseas that it doesn't like. Any ideas why the OBI and GV aren't recognizing my the credit in my account? I'm not using a VPN on my computer, though did need one initially to setup my GV account. Please help, the man telling me I need to fund my account is getting annoying!!

Shale

Look at Status > Call History.

Find the call attempt.  It will look similar to
From PH1   To GT1(011987654321)

Where 011987654321 is what is getting sent out to GV. Does the string that you see look correct?

If you don't know how to get into the OBi call history, say what OBi you are using.

Matthew

I have the obi 100. I logged on the Obi dashboard but I don't see anything about call history.