News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

obi110 time based call routing and/or trusted

Started by rogera_bit, March 19, 2013, 05:05:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rogera_bit

since at first very few people will have my SIP information to reach me via free SIP on obi110 (but I might buy obi202 if not)

1st
Can I have the obi110 route the caller via PSTN to my not-smart mobile phone during work hours otherwise only obi110 phone rings?

instead  or and

2nd
Can I allow the caller to be trusted and by default only ring obi110 phone allowing caller to dial back enter code and forward through PSTN to my mobile?

finally

can I apply CID# filtering to 1st so only certain callers will be PSTN forwarded to my mobile during those times otherwise everyone else rings obi110 phone if no answer then voicemail (iptel.org, or other)

oh and if caller is using obi110 or obi202 how would CID# filtering be adapted assuming they're also using free SIP same or different non-GV provider?

Felix

It looks like your post is missing the beginning...

Why would people need your SIP information (at first or later)?

Quote from: rogera_bit on March 19, 2013, 05:05:55 AM
Can I have the obi110 route the caller via PSTN to my not-smart mobile phone during work hours otherwise only obi110 phone rings?
No. Try to set it up with provider. Many providers can do it.

Quote from: rogera_bit on March 19, 2013, 05:05:55 AM
2nd
Can I allow the caller to be trusted and by default only ring obi110 phone allowing caller to dial back enter code and forward through PSTN to my mobile?
I understand every word, but the meaning of the whole sentence escapes me.

Maybe try to explain what you want to do, before describing how you are doing it!