News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Forward landline call in OBI110 to another OBI number

Started by Paris, April 05, 2013, 11:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Paris

I want to know how can forward landline call that is connected to my OBI110 to another OBI number please becarefull I don't want to forwrad to my GV,I want to forwrad to my OBI number for example I have two obi , one in country X and another in country Y I want to forward all landline call from country X to my OBI number in country y.

ianobi

Paris – welcome to the forum.

Set this in the OBi110 in country x:

Physical Interfaces > LINE Port > InboundCallRoute:
{ph,pp(ob200123456)}

Where 200123456 is the number of the OBi in country y.
This arrangement will ring the phones attached to both OBi devices. Whichever OBi answers first will win the race and be connected to the incoming call.

If you do not wish the phone to ring in the country x OBi then set this:

Physical Interfaces > LINE Port > InboundCallRoute:
{pp(ob200123456)}

Paris

Thank you for quick reply, I have another question, How can I call with my OBI in country Y to any landlines phone in country X via landline that attached to OBI110. actually I want to call to any other numbers in country X from Country Y via my OBI.

ianobi

Country x OBi number is 200654321. In country x OBi110 set:

Physical Interfaces > PHONE Port > PrimaryLine: PSTN Line
Voice Service > Auto Attendant > PrimaryLine: PSTN Line
(These are the default settings)

Voice Services > OBiTALK Service > InboundCallRoute:
{(200123456)>(Mli):li},{(200123456):aa},{ph}

Country y OBi number is 200123456. In country y OBi set up a speed dial using the country x OBi number in this format pp(ob200654321) in this example I am using speed dial slot 3.

To dial from the OBi y phone and have the number go out via OBi x Line Port dial this format:
3*xxxxxxxxxxx
Where xxxxxxxxxxx is any number that matches the the Line Port Digit Map in the OBi110 in country x. (Single stage dialling).

If OBi y dials OBi x number 200654321 it will connect to OBi x auto attendant, which allows it access to OBI x's services. (Two stage dialling).

Some of the above can be set up using the OBi "Circle of Trust" method from your dashboard, but it is not so precise.

There are other ways of doing this. It depends on what the OBi in country y will be used for. The way I have described means that both OBi devices can be used independently as well as in their "master/slave" roles.

If the OBi110 is in France, then you might wish to learn some more about digit maps. The default digit maps are set up for North American number formats. If they are not configured to suit your local country, then dialling out can be very slow and clumsy. I know as I am in the UK and had to reconfigure some of my digit maps.