News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

anveo e911 - "service not configured"

Started by dgodwin, April 13, 2013, 08:43:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dgodwin

I'm trying to setup anveo e911 service on my sp2 port of my obi100.  I have an anveo account setup with e911 activated all ready. 

I chose anveo for my service provider for sp2, and then on the next page, I entered the 10 digit sip username and password from anveo, along with clicking the box to use this service for e911.  When I click submit, it says configuration successfully updated, but then when I go back to the device configuration page, it says "service not configured" for SP2.  What am I missing?  Thanks in advance, and sorry if this is something extremely simple, or previously covered (I did search the forum, but didn't find a solution)

Shale

Are you using OBiTalk to do the configuration? That should make it a lot easier.

dgodwin

yes  The only thing I've entered is the sip username and password.

Shale

Quote from: dgodwin on April 14, 2013, 10:38:59 AM
yes  The only thing I've entered is the sip username and password.

Check the box where it says "Use This Service for Emergency 911 Calls
When 911 is called via the OBi this service will be used."

That is above where you see the Proxy Location , Anveo SIP Username   , and the SIP Password after clicking the gear icon.

The "Phone Port Configuration Summary" on the OBiTalk Device Configuration should then list the SPn for Anveo  in the "Emergency Service Call Routes to:" box.

Note that after this is configured, with Anveo you can dial 933 from your phone  to test the 911 setup.