December 16, 2017, 06:58:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: X-Lite 4 and Conference Bridge Codes  (Read 30271 times)
Ferris1027

« on: May 10, 2013, 07:57:27 am »

So, I have my X-Lite softphone working fine, but when I call a conference bridge number it asks me to enter the conference bridge code. I tried entering the code via the softphone or computer keyboard, but it is not recognized.

Anybody got any ideas on what is going on there. Calls go through fine, but cannot get the codes to be recognized. I also tried entering them within the X-lite contact with pauses (XXX-XXX-XXX,,,XXXX), but that just causes it to go to the Obi attendant.
sundansx

« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2013, 11:34:15 am »

I had a problem like that with past versions..I had to use my mouse to click on the active call area on the Xlite window and then press the numbers.  it was like if that area of the app wasn't selected, it would not send the numpad keypresses to the phone call.  good luck
Ferris1027

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2013, 09:21:23 am »

This is pretty frustrating. I have tried several DTMF changes, but none of them allow the conference bridge codes to be recognized. The X-lite softphone works great in that I can dial out and receive calls. The problem is that I mostly need to connect to conference bridges, and if I cannot pass the conference codes through the Obi App, then it is no use. X-Lite support says the problem is with the ObiApp not passing the codes. I tend to suspect this, as the desk phone works with the conference bridge just fine.

Any help or other ideas would be appreciated.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: