News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Device Hanging Up On SP4 - Possible Auto Attendant Issue

Started by Sherin, May 13, 2013, 12:46:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sherin

I have all 4 SP's on my obi202 in use.

SP1-3 are working fine. I can send them to phone groups or the auto attendant. All calls incoming and outgoing are working from those SP's.

I recently purchased another line from Voipo.com and added it to SP4. It worked for a few days.

I had a bug (or something happen) a week prior that cleared my Auto Attendant voice prompts. After re-recording them I thought it would be a good idea to leave SP1-3 going to a phone and test the AA with SP4 for a few days before clients get a-hold of the new number.

It was working for a day or so. I could call, select my prompt and everything then. Then, after a day-or-so, it started hanging up on me before the AA answered. I figured it might be the auto attendant, so I disabled it and tried again. SP4 still hangs up on me.

After contacting Obi support I was told to test voipo.com's number by sending it to a soft phone. I removed SP4 from the obi202 and I downloaded x-lite and tested it. The phone line worked find. I answered the call and talked on it for a minute. I could make and receive calls from x-lite.

After re-adding SP4 to the obi202 I tried calling the number. It's hanging up on me again. I can still call OUT from this number fine.

Has anyone else had this issue and resolved it somehow?