News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Sort received and placed calls in call history

Started by texasguy, April 06, 2011, 11:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

texasguy

Right now it seems a little hard to view call history.

1) The way it is displayed now it is hard to view through a lot of calls. Make table with one row per call, not one table per call.
2) Separate received and placed calls to different sections.
3) Record for GV when new voice mail is left (if possible)
4) Calculate talk time for incoming or outgoing calls per calendar week, month, etc.
5) Clearly indicate what incoming calls were missed

Basically, looking for a list of history that is easy to browse. Kind of has most info needed but not an overload that makes it complete but unusable as it is now.

synchron

...Also, allow us to view the call history in OBiTALK as well.

BTW, what is the retention of the history log?  How much FLASH is allocated?

Synchron  8)

QBZappy

texasguy,

Hi

You might find it easier to read the call history if  you do a "Save All". You can then open it up using Excel. Info is laid out  nicely in columns. If you wanted to find the call duration, you can have Excel do a little math for you.

In my call history, I noticed 498 records, with 499 ending with a *. I suppose that is the max it will retain.

See thread: It talks about doing the same thing with the OBi config. Same idea for call history.
http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=333.msg1731#msg1731

Perhaps the "Save All" button can have a description like "Save to spreadsheet (csv, txt, xls)"  and/or "Save to XML"
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.