News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

inbound calls going to voicemail

Started by myim, August 30, 2013, 06:17:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

myim

all inbound calls goes to vmail and does not ring on the phone connected to obi110.  this issue started from yesterday.    any workarounds?

Hortoristic

Upon further research, it appears my router port forwarding had some missing entries - I think this nixes any other comments I made below - all seems to be working now - but I left older notes below in case it still may apply to others.

-----

I started having same problem - since I'm forwarding all calls to Callcentric for CNAM, I disabled that and have GV SP picking up all the calls.  It seems to be working ok now - so I was blaming Callcentric.

Are you also using Callcentric?  What is weird is only some calls were going to VM, in particular land lines, but cellular phones and other GV numbers seem to dial through ok.  That made me feel like it was some routing problems at Callcentric.

If you report you don't use Callcentric free DID, then that blows my theory out of the water.

I also just noticed I was being prompted for OBI update, so I just now upgraded to 3.0.1 (Build: 4041).

I'll try now reforwarding to Callcentric and see if things are working again ok.