News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Guardian Protection Service Alarm Service and OBI100 working with Google Voice

Started by pacmano, April 21, 2012, 09:03:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pacmano

How to (or better said, how I did this) with and OBI100:

1) Configured OBI100 via OBI Internet web portal to use Google Voice
2) CRITICAL, after configuration, disable Obitalk Auto Provisioning Under System Management...AutoProvisioing...OBiTalk Provisioning.  Change "Method" to Disabled.  Otherwise the settings you will change in the next steps revert back.  (see below follow up)
3) Under Service Providers...ITSP Profile A (or B)...General.   Set SignalingProtocol to InBand.
4) Under Physical Interfaces..Phone Port...Port Settings.   Set DTMFRxMode to Software.

Call Guardian and test.

Follow up: I later realized you can control this setting from the obitalk website under expert configuration, so you don't have to disable Auto Provisioning.   You will need to make the changed in 3 and 4 online at obitalk.

8tugs8

I have 5 obi100 setup on Google, I can call my house and office.  But when I plug in ATM to call processor it calls, processor picks up and does its noise thing, but seems as though ATM won't communicate back so it hangs up.  So I have been reading on here all day so tonight I'm going to change as follows:

Physical Interfaces -> PHONE Port -> DTMFRxMode : Software

Service Providers->ITSP Profile A/B->General->DTMFMethod,  Inband

So if anyone has any suggestions please help.  Oh and fyi I tried my FAX sending somethingto another FAX, worked no problem on the stock settings.

Fishhy