News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No ringing for incoming calls using ring central...

Started by ilovfriday, July 08, 2013, 08:09:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ilovfriday

I am trying to setup an OBI100 with Ring Central and can't seem to get the phones to ring for incoming calls. I have used the settings provided by RC to setup the OBI and I can make outbound calls with no issues.  I figured the problem was on RC's side so I opened a case with them but the say there is no issue that I need to purchase one of their devices. I have tried connecting the OBI directly the internet and still no ringing... I know the device can make the phones ring because it will work with a Google Voice account.  What could possibly be wrong?

Chapi

I am having the same exact issue. I called obhai but they couldn't figure out what was going on either, they had me submit a support ticket to see what they can do. If I keep having this challenge I will probably buy one of the Cisco SPA 112 that is compatible with RingCentral from Amazon. I was really looking forward to use my Obi100 with RC since its worked so well for me while I was using it with Google Voice.