News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

SP1 disabled

Started by YongChen, July 20, 2013, 11:41:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

YongChen

I cannot flip my SP1 from disabled to enabled.

There was once I disable the SP1 through "OBi Export Configuration" - "Voice Service" - "SP1 Service" - "Enable" unchecked. After this, even I check the "Enable", SP1 still shows Disabled.

I also did "Reset OBi Export Config". It does not change the SP1 from "Disable" to connected.

Please help.

Shale

Setting the Enabled box is not necessarily going to make the place you did not describe to say "Connected". I suspect that is the "Device Configuration" page.

Did you get the Enabled box to be ticked?

If you are trying to get Connected, you might want to set SP1 up again by clicking SP1 on the "Device Configuration" page.

YongChen

Quote from: Shale on July 20, 2013, 12:35:48 PMSetting the Enabled box is not necessarily going to make the place you did not describe to say "Connected". I suspect that is the "Device Configuration" page.
It is the "Device Configuration" page, and I agree and understand what you said.
QuoteDid you get the Enabled box to be ticked?
Yes, as I said.
QuoteIf you are trying to get Connected, you might want to set SP1 up again by clicking SP1 on the "Device Configuration" page.
Yes, I did.

When I sent Google Voice on SP2, it shows connected; but on SP1, it shows disabled.

Shale

I think you want to delete SP1 from OBiTalk, and to set it up again.

YongChen

Quote from: Shale on July 21, 2013, 07:25:26 PMI think you want to delete SP1 from OBiTalk, and to set it up again.
I did. It does not work.

YongChen

Problem goes away after cold reboot.
Thanks,

AndrewHoly

I was also having the same problem,i tried rebooting but it was of no use. I am still facing the error.
Read about ASA softball bats from the link.

Shale

Quote from: AndrewHoly on September 14, 2013, 01:57:34 AM
I was also having the same problem,i tried rebooting but it was of no use. I am still facing the error.

What is "the error"?

I suggest you read http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=92.0
It is unclear where you are making your attempted changes.

DrewMan

I am having this same issue.  I disabled SP1 in the Expert Config menu on the Obitalk portal.  When I go back in to re-check (re-enable) and submit... the page just refreshes with the box still unchecked.  I have tried deleting SP1 config and re-setting up the service (Vestalink).  Have also tried a cold reboot of the Obi 200.  Have also tried several browsers.

Any ideas please?

DrewMan

Ok.. silly me... solved the problem by connecting to my Obi via IP and disabling auto provisioning for the Obitalk portal.  Then enabled SP1 (still on web IP connected to Obi... not through Obitalk portal).  And it took.  Guess the Portal was overwriting my changes.  Sorry to bother all.