News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

New OBI "Chat Online" feature

Started by QBZappy, August 08, 2013, 05:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QBZappy

Did you guys notice this. I don't know how I missed it. It has been up for awhile now. It seems that OBi has decided to address the criticism that they do not reply to questions on the forum. They decided to take the one on one approach. I just dropped them a note to say hello. Spoke to a friendly chap. I suppose it is possible that we will be seeing fewer posts on the forum if the Chat line picks up any steam.

@Ianobi
This is all done via internet. Didn't I mention to you before that you could head the European customer service dept. Well if I didn't, I intended to mention it to you sooner or later. You can handle this from the comfort of your home wearing you jamies and slippers (no one will know). You are a shoe in. It's like submitting an application for a pre-approved credit card.  :)
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

GregoryZ

I second the motion, Zappy!  Lets all take a Vote to see if Ianobi should apply for this.

I also put out on the table, that QBZappy heads the Canadia Support line.  Anyone want to second this?

8)

-G
OBi100, OBi110, OBi200, OBi202

carl

You missed it because it is on the bottom line of Obitalk, very inconspicuous. I would not have noticed it for another year if it were not for your posting. :P

ianobi

QBZappy, GregoryZ,

Thanks for the vote of confidence guys! I may take the job if it comes with 40 weeks paid holiday per annum and very long lunch breaks   :D