News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

anyone monitoring cert-admin@obihai.com?

Started by spotgoedkoopbellen.nl, August 01, 2013, 06:53:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

spotgoedkoopbellen.nl

Hi,

Weeks ago I filed a request to sign a certificate at cert-admin@obihai.com, as described in the manuals, so our company can test automated provisioning on obihai devices ; after a week sent a reminder.

Mail is not rejected, but I haven't heard anyting from Obihai. Are you guys not reading your mailboxes, or am I doing something wrong?

QBZappy

Here is a DIY alternative you can use for testing:
Provisioning of the OBi100/110/202 (Made Easy)
http://www.dslreports.com/forum/remark,28068374
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

spotgoedkoopbellen.nl

Thanks for the tip, but it won't help us; we test the whole chain of systems generating the encrypted config files, and that is a Unix platform ...

Also in this stage of our selection process having to fall back on DIY options does raise questions at our management on the level of support OBI is aiming to give.

QBZappy

spotgoedkoopbellen.nl,

This sounds more than a week end project. In that case I suggest that you PM ShermanObi directly. He is the go to man for serious projects.

Good Luck
Owner of the 1st OBi110/100 units in service in Canada & South America. 1st OBi202 on my street. 1st OBi1032 in Montreal.

spotgoedkoopbellen.nl

Thanks y'all, I am currently "in communicado" with cert-admin so problem solved!