News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi in India

Started by Dips, August 18, 2013, 08:59:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dips

I have been using OBi in India for over an year without any issues but incoming calls have stopped working since the last 3-4 days. I can make outgoing calls though, anyone has similar issues? Did something change that I am not aware of?

Shale

Quote from: Dips on August 18, 2013, 08:59:59 AM
I have been using OBi in India for over an year without any issues but incoming calls have stopped working since the last 3-4 days. I can make outgoing calls though, anyone has similar issues? Did something change that I am not aware of?

I expect you are using a different router now. http://www.obihai.com/FAQ.php#  troubleshooting may help. The easy way, without dealing with port numbers, is to put your OBi into the DMZ. You could do that as a test, and could change that later if you wanted to be more selective.

Dips

The router hasn't changed since 4yrs, I use OBi device in 2 different locations (two different numbers). The problem for both the devices started at the same time. I will try to move the configuration to DMZ.