I have both 202 and 302. The 202 has not been used in about 5 years. I plugged it in and upgraded the firmware. I set it up with my Google Voice account. I could not get it to make or receive calls so I removed it from my account per the troubleshooting guide.
I cannot get either the 202 or 302 to work. I've plugged in the devices, followed the connect instructions and got the "code was sent to the server". The connection attempt times out. Echo test works, and I can get the IP addresses. I have tried connecting them one at a time not both at the same time. I am ethernet connected to a TPlink AC1200 router.