News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

GV no incoming calls, outgoing works fine

Started by Holysmoke, September 30, 2013, 06:55:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Holysmoke

I have deleted google chat and made a phone call using gv online to get google chat and re checked google chat.

I have the latest config.

I unplugged cable modem, router and obi 100 for 30 seconds and rebooted to no avail.

I deleted profile in obitalk portal and readded.

any help appreciated.  It suddenly stopped working after 2 years of use. 

Shale

Try plugging the OBi into the modem. Reboot the modem and the OBi, if the OBi does not work immediately.

The theory is that this will eliminated any router-related stuff for testing. I know you did not change anything, but this is fairly simple test, since you have a separate modem and router.

If that does not do it, I would try moving the GV to a different SP, or I would do a factory reset on the OBi and start over.

RFord

Did you make sure you "sign out of chat" under your gmail account?  Did you sign into any Google Voice App with the same Gmail Account?  What does your inbound call route ( X_InboundCallRoute ) look like for SP1 or SP2 (the account related to your GV number)?  Please copy and paste here for inspection.