News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Google Voice and Anveo troubles

Started by Iyengar, January 04, 2015, 09:14:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Iyengar

I purchased an OBi100 and setup Google Voice and Anveo for E911 calls from the obitalk.com device configuration. I set these up a few hours ago and the status for both is listed as "Service Not Configured."

I can make and receive google voice calls. 933 gets me the correct emergency information that I provided for Anveo. But the status is still listed as "Service Not Configured."

I went into the local admin page of the Obi100 and rebooted the device. This still did not fix my problem.

The status of my device is "online." But the status of my services is "Service Not Configured."

SteveInWA

If your device, and your service are working properly, then it is a bogus error, caused by an outage on the OBiTALK network.  The portal can't "see" the status of your <working> device.

See:  http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=9238.msg61253#msg61253

Iyengar

Thank you for telling me about this. You definitely saved me a bunch of time.

I just unplugged my obi100 and plugged it back in. Now obitalk.com shows the correct status.

ceg3

Quote from: Iyengar on January 05, 2015, 01:39:07 PM
Thank you for telling me about this. You definitely saved me a bunch of time.

I just unplugged my obi100 and plugged it back in. Now obitalk.com shows the correct status.
The restart is an OBi owner's best friend. ;D  You can also dial ***9 and follow the prompt to dial 1 to confirm reboot.