News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI100 cannot add a device after removing

Started by KKOBI, October 12, 2013, 07:13:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KKOBI

Been using the device for several months. But for the last couple of days I had problems making outgoing calls, when i dial out i can hear the number being dialed but the phone tone stays on thus cannot make outgoing calls.
I deleted the device and tried readding it ... called the number **5 7358 as mentioned in the add an obi device page but when i dial out the number from the phone i keep getting "service not configured go to obitalk.com and add the device". I am confused here, thoughts ?

Shale

I don't know about the 7358 bit. Searching did not turn up anything on that for me. I would suggest you reset the OBi100 back to factory devaults. Note the password will change to the default: admin. Then add your device back on OBiTalk.

KKOBI

just did the factory default but to no avail. When i tried adding a device by dialing " Please pick up the telephone handset, and dial **5 9482" .. i get engaged tone, that number changes on every time i try to add device

KKOBI

i can add it now. it appears to be a server not responding issue.