News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Update link not working

Started by sportflyer, November 07, 2013, 04:38:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sportflyer

When I click on the yellow triangle , nothing happens. Is that link dead and I have to use the ***6 to update?

Please advise .  Tks

New inputs:

I forget to add that clicking on the yellow triangle brings me to the page describing how to update but nothing else.

I also downloaded the update firmware and when I clicked on the update firmware link in the admin page , nothing happens ie nothing comes up that allows me to browse to the downloaded firmware to update. 

OB_PLUS

Your OBi device needs to be online for you to upgrade the firmware via the yellow triangle or ***6. A good test to see if unit is online is to dial **9 222 222 222 and check if you able to reach the echo test. If you are still having trouble upgrading your firmware, you can open a support ticket: http://www.obihai.com/supportTicketForm2.php

sportflyer

Update works after I restarted the unit by powering it down and up.  That changed the status to online so the yellow triangle now works.

Tks