News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi202 reboots itself roughly every 10 days

Started by fizikz, November 07, 2013, 08:18:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

giqcass

The build Obihai updated my Obi to 3.0.1 (Build: 4254) seems to be a bust.  I got more reboots.  I'll try the newly released firmware.  I hope it's fixed.
Long live our new ObiLords!

fizikz

With the new firmware (3.0.1 (Build: 4269)), I'm now looking at over 13 days of uptime, which is more than I've ever seen before. So far, so good.

danwong

I just got an OBI202 provisioned via the Web interface.  Now it reboots every 24 hours (exactly to the minute).  Other than that everything works fine.  I tried to manually reboot, and after that the device reboot time would reset to 24 hours after the manual reboot.

Device is running the latest firmware.

Anyone have an idea how to fix this daily reboot?

danwong

drgeoff

A wild guess. Your OBi is set to DHCP and your router is set to 24 hour leases.  Try changing the lease time to prove or disprove that theory.

Waterstone

Has this problem been fixed... I am thinking of purchasing a Obi202

WelshPaul

Quote from: Waterstone on November 12, 2014, 06:40:48 PM

No reboots here.
For everything VoIP
www.ukvoipforums.com

lrosenman

I haven't seen this issue with 4420 or 4477 (the only 2 releases on my 202).

Very happy with the box.

BigJim_McD

Quote from: Waterstone on November 12, 2014, 06:40:48 PM

Waterstone,

I've used a OBi202 for 15-months and I have never had an issue with the device. I use Google Voice, Vestalink and voip.ms as services providers.  I also use "NoMoRobo" service via a voip.ms Ring Group and Call Forwarding to the service.

I was on firmware version 4420 but upgraded to 4477 when the update appeared on my OBiTALK Dashboard about two weeks ago.

I'm completely satisfied with my OBi202.
BigJimMcD

xiaonvren

I use Google Voice, Vestalink and voip.ms as services providers.