News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

[Solved] Need help with oubound call route for international calls

Started by NewestObi, November 20, 2013, 11:51:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

NewestObi

Hello, I have three SPs configured.  

1. GoogleVoice
2. E911
3. LocalPhone (I just subscribed to this).

Now I would like to configure all my international calls to use "LocalPhone" account.  I would like to use Google for all US incoming & outgoing.  I read in existing forums and it was mentioned that I need to change the outboundcallroute.  Below is what I have in my outboundcallroute.

{911:sp2},{933:sp2},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<##:>):li},{(<**70:>(Mli)):li},{(<**82:>(Mbt2)):bt2},{(<**81:>(Mbt)):bt},{(<**8:>(Mbt)):bt},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Msp3)):sp3},{(<**4:>(Msp4)):sp4},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

Someone mentioned that I need to use {(011xx.):sp3}.  Do I have to overwrite my existing outboundmap with this one?  If I do, I believe my E911 service and other services will be affected.  I am confused here.  Can you please give me with the full mapping that I need to use?

I appreciate your help  :).

azrobert

OutboundCallRoute:
{(011xx.):sp3},{911:sp2},{933:sp2},{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<##:>):li},{(<**70:>(Mli)):li},{(<**82:>(Mbt2)):bt2},{(<**81:>(Mbt)):bt},{(<**8:>(Mbt)):bt},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Msp3)):sp3},{(<**4:>(Msp4)):sp4},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

NewestObi

azrobert, I configured outboundcallroute and when I dial international number, I am getting "the number you called xxx was rejected by service provider.  reason code 404".  My local incoming/outgoing is not affected.  I am using localphone service.

Please help.  Thank you.

NewestObi

Thanks to InetUser. It appears that Localphone does not accept 011 as an international prefix.  Localphone expects 00 (because they are in UK?).

So InetUser suggested me below in OutboundCallRoute, which works great.

{(<011:00>xx.):sp3}