News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Calls through callwithus stopped working

Started by aenikolaev@gmail.com, April 18, 2011, 08:37:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aenikolaev@gmail.com

I had obi110 setup with two providers gv on first sip, and www.callwithus.com on second (for international calls). It worked fine until last firmware upgrade. Now I get - male voice (obi) - "Call was rejected  by the service provider , reason 400".
I deleted second provider and resetup, it registers fine, it shows that obihai registered at callwithus internal account, but call get rejected. Rebooted obi110 manually and by disconnecting. My callwithus account is working, i can place calls through it with sipdroid just fine. Status in Obidash says provider is registered, calls do not go through. Any ideas? Help?

lhm.

Protocol error= 400 Bad request

Signaling Protocol set to SIP?

aenikolaev@gmail.com

Yes, in expert, checked that signaling protocol is set to SIP (for this provider-sip2, it is on google voice for sip1)

RonR

Quote from: aenikolaev@gmail.com on April 18, 2011, 09:28:17 AM
Yes, in expert, checked that signaling protocol is set to SIP (for this provider-sip2, it is on google voice for sip1)

Check the settings in the OBi itself.  The values in OBi Expert don't necessarily reflect what is in the OBi.

obi-support2

aenikolaev,

Check if your router has a SIP ALG function, and disable it.
OBIHAI Support Staff

aenikolaev@gmail.com

Checked in obi device itself, signaling protocol - SIP. Reboot, checked again, setting is correct.

RonR

Quote from: aenikolaev@gmail.com on April 18, 2011, 09:49:23 AM
Checked in obi device itself, signaling protocol - SIP. Reboot, checked again, setting is correct.
I wasn't referring to just Signaling Protocol.  Since you're showing 'Registered', it was never in question in the first place.

aenikolaev@gmail.com

Ok, where else do i need to check? Provider shows registered in dashboard.

RonR

Quote from: aenikolaev@gmail.com on April 18, 2011, 09:54:20 AM
Ok, where else do i need to check? Provider shows registered in dashboard.

What about in the Obi?:

Status -> System Status -> SP2 Service Status -> Status

aenikolaev@gmail.com

Thanks for fast responses, it was this SIP ALG setting. I rememebered that I also updated firmware on my router, and the setting was on by default. Once i saw the suggestion here, i checked and that was the fix. I didnt think to check, since i read before, that SIP ALG doesnt allow to register, or causes frequent reconnects, which i didnt experience.