News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi 110 and the Nettalk Duo

Started by cluckercreek, January 02, 2014, 06:48:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cluckercreek

Anyone using this setup?

I have the Obi110 and a Nettalk Duo. I have GV on SP1 (works great so far) and presently have the Nettalk forwarded to GV. I noticed that you can forward the NT Duo to a Sip but not really sure how that is done. I was wondering if anyone could give me any pointers. Being a noob I wanted to defer to the experince and wisdom of others. Thanks.

N7AS

Having an OBi110 is very easy. Just connect the phone port of the NetTalk Duo to the Line Port of the OBi110. To make a call through the NetTalk Duo just press # on the phone connected to the OBi110 for a dial tone from the Duo. Inbound calls will ring the phone connected to the OBi110.

Grant N7AS
Prescott Valley, AZ
https://www.n7as.com

A journeyman electrician sent his apprentice with a 5-gallon bucket and was told to put the ends of the service drop in the bucket and fill it with volts. He was there all day.

LeoKing

Yep, that's how I connected the MagicJack + adapter to the OBi110 to use the MJ 911 with the OBi110 when MJ 911 was still free.

cluckercreek

Thank for the info. I've tried this but the delay on the NT Duo is much worse than GV. I have Nettalk forwarded to GV and the delay is pretty much eliminated. I just wish I could use both lines out.