[Solved]Obivoice and Autoattendant

Started by OneForTheTeam, February 06, 2014, 04:38:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic


Switched over to Obivoice and loving it! There is one issue I cannot yet solve. I have GV as SP1 and the autoattendant is configured to answer when my cell phone calls. It all works perfectly. Obivoice is SP4 on my system. Copying the same X_InboundCallroute from SP1 to SP4 does not work. No matter what I try the AA does not work for ObiVoice. I have tried explicit single number instead of the pattern shown at the end, 10 digit sequence instead of 11 etc.

The only setting where I got AA work for ObiVoice was to set X_InboundCallRoute on SP4 to always go to AA as follows:

The original X_InboundCallRoute for SP1  that works is
The pattern matches both my cell phones...

I suspect it may have to do with CallerID timing issues. I have also raised my AnswerDelay on AutoAttendant to as high as 9000 without any results...





or (sounds like you might have tried this)
Long live our new ObiLords!


Check the call history and see what the OBi is detecting as the CID.

Login directly to the OBi using the Web interface.
Click Status, then Call History.
Peer Number will contain the CID.


Quote from: azrobert on February 06, 2014, 06:25:55 PM

Peer Number will contain the CID.

Thanks. I checked that GV on SP1 has 11 digits. ObiVoice on SP4 has 10 digit number. I don't know why the 10-digit pattern I tried did not work....


Quote from: giqcass on February 06, 2014, 06:18:34 PM
or (sounds like you might have tried this)

I did try that.. In fact I even removed the pattern and just had the exact 10-digit number. I will dig in a little bit more


I did try the 10-digit pattern again this morning and it worked. So it must either have been a fat-fingered pattern earlier or a missed reboot

Thank you all for your time.