News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obiline adapter speed dials

Started by giqcass, February 15, 2014, 06:59:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

giqcass

I'm having issues figuring out how to send a number through the Obiline adapter with a speed dial.  Incoming works fine and I can access it using ##. I have tried several variations.  In all cases it tries to send the call out the primary.  Any ideas? I'm on firmware 3.0.1 (Build: 4142).  I don't want to set the line port as the primary line if there is another way.  Perhaps this isn't even possible because it's considered a physical port.
li(xxxxxxxxxx)
LI(xxxxxxxxxx)
LI1(xxxxxxxxxx)
##xxxxxxxxxx
Long live our new ObiLords!

ianobi

This speed dial format works fine with an OBi110:
li(xxxxxxxxxxx)

It sends the call directly to line with no reference to digit maps etc. I cannot see any reason for it not working with the OBiLINE adapter. It may simply be that Obihai forgot to include this function in the software.

You might try this format in the speed dial:
**70xxxxxxxxxxx

It does not send the call directly to line, but rather through the digit maps etc as if you were dialling the number through the Phone Port.

giqcass

Quote from: ianobi on February 16, 2014, 03:54:48 AM
You might try this format in the speed dial:
**70xxxxxxxxxxx

Not quite what I wanted but at least it works.  I think I'll open a trouble ticket to see if we can get support for li(xxxxxxxxxxx) added.  For those of us with a modified DigitMap/OutboundCallRoute the obline requires modifications to get **70 and ## working.
Long live our new ObiLords!