December 15, 2017, 05:41:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Forum Home   Search Login Register OBiTALK  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Obi App PC. XLite says "Account failed to enable"  (Read 29346 times)
HH235

« on: February 15, 2014, 10:11:22 pm »

I downloaded the Obiapp for PC. Put in my username and password.  It say registering or something then said reestablished connection.   So that seemed right.

Then downloaded Xlite 4.5  Put in all the data the Obi website says to do.
One question I had was what to put for user ID.  I put in the Obi device # assigned to my soft phone.  Not my other Obi 100 at the house.

Xlite said: "Account failed to enable."  I tried uninstalling and re-installing both.  Same problem.

Then i looked at the instructions again and noticed it said put 127.0.0.1. as the domain.  Notice the "." at the very end of that.  I thought maybe that "." isn't needed.  Sure enough as soon as i took that "." off it registered right up and i called my Obi 100 from my laptop.  Problem solved.
HH235

« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 12:06:29 am »

But now two issues.
When i dial from my home Obi 100 to the soft phone X-Lite rings and i can pick up.  I can hear teh person on the Obi 100 but they cannot hear me on the X-Lite soft phone.  X-Lite has a "test microphone" option and that all went fine.  I'm stumped here.

Second problem is when I try to use XLite 4.5 on my laptop to call my Obi 100 at home.  The 100 attendant answers and says press 1 to continue this call.  But when I press 1 on XLite it's like the tone is too short or something.  the 100 does't hear it or the Xlite isn't transmitting it right.

Any ideas?

Then i tried X3C and it doesn't register.  It says HTTP provisioning but then says "not connected".  This shouldn't be so hard.

I have a green indicator for the soft phone on my dashboard so Obiapp should be working.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: