News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

No Service Available to complete your call???

Started by lrtuk, December 09, 2013, 10:31:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lrtuk

Anybody having problems today using their OBI?  I am using GV as the service provider and it will forward calls to my cell but the Obi does not ring. If I try to call out I get the No Service message. Anyone getting this problem today?

gderf

No problems here.

Edit: My bad.

Outgoing calls work. Incoming calls to my GV number do not ring my phone attached to the OBi. The other numbers that are forwarded to do ring.

Solved: Had to reboot my OBi200.
Help me OBiHai PhoneOBi. You're my only hope.

lrtuk

fyi, I finally got my Obi running again.  I set it up about 2 weeks ago and was working fine until today.  I had to set my router to DMZ , which I think is opening all ports to incoming traffic and now it is working again.

Helen72

We're having the same issues and then some....

Sometime we have a dial tone and sometime not (this started yesterday but could still make and receive calls).

Today, we either get a "No Service" recording and can't dial out, or when calling someone: it will continue to ring even though the other person already picked up, or when they pick up it's so choppy you can't understand what they're saying. For the last 2-days, we either receive a call or we don't know someone is calling until we see that we've missed a call.

We've tried everything here and had our internet provider check the internet line and no issues there. Our Obi110 is set up as a land line using a Panasonic Voip phone recommended by Obi. We've had it since May and no issues until the last couple of days.

Has anybody ever had these issues?

powaking

I've had this problem from time to time.  I even have my Obihai device set to receive an IP based on MAC address and set this IP to the DMZ.  Once in a while I will have dial tone but still can't make calls unless I either hard power cycle or dial ***9.  Its frustrating and will be looking for another solution. Can't be like this.

ant17

I'm having this problem daily, but a simple reboot solves it, but getting old rebooting every day.