News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Delete GV (SP1) and then make Call Centric (SP2) SP1

Started by ja_ys, March 26, 2014, 11:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ja_ys

After GV now (SP1) is ended will Call Centric currently SP2 the  become SP1 or will I have to configure this myself and if I must change it myself how is this easily done ??   (OBI100)
Thanks for help...
   ja_

DrJay

You'll have to manually remove GV from SP1 and re-enter your CallCentric account in its place.

You can do this on obitalk.com. The steps are exactly the same as the ones you did to set up CallCentric on SP2 previously.

drgeoff

Quote from: ja_ys on March 26, 2014, 11:35:47 PM
After GV now (SP1) is ended will Call Centric currently SP2 the  become SP1 or will I have to configure this myself and if I must change it myself how is this easily done ??   (OBI100)
Thanks for help...
   ja_

The GV details in SP1 will not disappear by themselves.  If you want them removed you must do it yourself.  You don't need to move CallCentric from SP2 to SP1; you can leave it on SP2 (SP! empty or not) with no ill effects whatsoever.

ja_ys

OK :) thanks I will delete GV SP1 and go with CallCentric SP2 as it is Thanks for info....