News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Obi202 with FXO to USB Line adapter has developed an issue

Started by kknb0800, April 01, 2014, 06:38:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kknb0800

Hi,

For some reason, after almost a couple of months of working perfectly, the combination of the obi202 and FXO to USB adapter has developed an issue.

Whenever I reboot the device, the phones beep as soon as the obi comes back on line with a message on the screen similar to a missed call notification. During the middle of last night, the phones started doing this every few minutes. They would beep and display this missed call message. After a couple of hours of this, I got up an noticed that the status light on the FXO to USB Line adapter had turned from solid green to solid red.

I've since tried rebooting and resetting the device but to no avail. Does anyone know why this would happen? The obi202 functions as it should without the adapter which leads me to think that the fault is likely to be with the adapter. Are there any diagnostic tests I can run to confirm this?

Thanks in advance

kknb0800

managed to solve by doing a factory reset. Don't know why the obiline stopped working all of a sudden but whatever it was is now resolved thanks for obi support

KAura

hmmm...

sounds more like someone was fishing to use your
line for unauthorized outbound calls, but I'm glad
you've got it fixed :)