News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anveo Provisioning through the OBi dashboard (OBi200)

Started by NowWhat, April 14, 2014, 06:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NowWhat

I have come to the conclusion that the way OBi provisions the new Anveo accounts is broken.  I never had Anveo before, and signed up through the OBitalk portal last week.  After spending several hours trying to figure out why this wasn't working as I thought it should (I have CallCentric as SP1 and added Anveo as SP4) I went the route of resetting to factory defaults after removing my OBi 200 from the dashboard and going through the portal again to reprovision Anveo as SP1.  After it is finished and connected to Anveo everything worked as expected, as long as I entered an area code and number for each call.  I then went to edit the configuration (all of this through the dashboard) and add 314 as my default calling code.  When it finished, I still couldn't make a call without an area code. I went to the IP address of my OBi, and found the digit map for SP1 (Anveo) had been set to:

(933|*xx|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|*xx|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1314>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.)

This can't be right - it contains the 314 entry, but also unnecessarily duplicates much of the mapping.  At least that's what I think.

I'd appreciate some other opinions on this before I decide how to proceed.  As a bit of background, I have never had an issue with the dashboard setting up my CallCentric service, so I'm thinking this might be just an Anveo thing. Thanks.

c3c3

This is my auto-provisioned Anveo digit map, which is exactly the same as other providers Google Voice and Localphone.  Obi100.

(*xx|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1650>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.)