News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Problems w Admin Password

Started by LDBMangin, April 16, 2014, 04:10:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LDBMangin

UGH!  I am so frustrated!  Appreciate any ideas here.  I was trying to do my Google Voice switch to PowerPhone and was having problems.  After trying several things, I decided to delete my device from Obitalk w the plan of re-adding it to see if that would help.  We'll now I can't re-add it!  I follow the steps and it asks me for my admin password.  The default password is also admin.  But it won't accept that password, or my Obitalk password!  ObiTalk support hasn't been helpful, in fact today they aren't even responding to my email requests, and every time I try to send in a ticket, it says there is something wrong w my form and I can't submit that either.  I can't get anywhere bc of this crazy password issue!

If anyone has any great ideas I would really appreciate it!

Taoman

Are you able to login directly to your Obi (not thru Obitalk web portal) via its IP address? (***1 on the phone connected to the OBi's PHONE port)

Have you tried resetting the device to factory defaults? (***81 on the phone connected to the OBi's PHONE port)

LDBMangin

Funny you should mention that.  As soon as I left that msg, I started reading more on the forums and saw some messages and links about how to hard reset.  I did that, had a few stumbling blocks at first, but then DID get it back!  So relieved!  And I just got my PowerPhone working now too.  SO glad, I was getting very irritated.  And I ain't pretty when I'm irritated! :D

So all is well now!