News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

PhonePower Porting

Started by DigitalDinogDad, April 16, 2014, 06:46:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DigitalDinogDad

I just signed up with PhonePower.  I was given a new phone number.  How do I set up my settings in GV so I can still have people call my Google Voice number and have it ring through my new PP number?  Any help is greatly appreciated.

smile6617

I have asked the support people at phonepower and their answer is you would need to setup the caller ID as your GV number on the initial setup. Once that is done. Simply have your Google voice account forward to your new phonepower number.

So when you call people your GV number will be displayed as the call back number.

DigitalDinogDad

Thanks for the reply. I need simple instructions. How do I have GV forward the new PP number?  Where in settings is this done?

ceg3

Quote from: DigitalDinogDad on April 17, 2014, 05:03:26 AM
Thanks for the reply. I need simple instructions. How do I have GV forward the new PP number?  Where in settings is this done?
In GV settings add your new number to phones and incoming calls will ring your new number.

tardisious

I just signed up with phonepower and they gave me a number that was already in use by someone else!!!