News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Anveo Help!

Started by threehappypenguins, April 25, 2014, 10:17:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

threehappypenguins

Anyone here with Anveo? I have a question... how would I set it up so that I am emailed voicemail only and it does NOT stay on the system (emailed and deleted off the system right away).

I tried poking around in the Call Flow and dragging "Goodies" on there, but I'm REALLY confused with the who Call Flow configuring.

st167

ogin to your account
click "Voicemail Boxes" under "PBX" menu
Click Edit...assuming you only have one VM box.
Under Notification Box...enter you email address.
Save.

Anveo will email you the voicemail but I'm not sure how to delete them automatically.

st167

Sorry, looks like I have misread your question ???. It seems you know how to get VM emailed.

threehappypenguins

The only thing I could figure out is to set it so that they delete automatically after 5 days. If there is no way to delete them as soon as they're emailed, then I guess it's not the end of the world. I really can't see my voicemail inbox getting filled up in 5 days! LOL!

But just so I know, how do I use the "Goodies" thing so I can dial *99 from my phone? I was able to dial *123 and change the greeting, but how would I get *99 going? I can't figure it out in the Call Flow.

st167

I don't use Goodies. My call flow is simple: Start ->Detect Fax -> SIP -> VM, If FAX detected then -> Receive Fax.

To access VM, I dial *97 and it works for me. I had to add "*xx" in the digitmap of Anveo for it to work. Or you can add *97 in the Anveo digitmap.