News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Callback will not work

Started by md85260, June 04, 2014, 07:20:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

md85260

I have an Obi110 configured with Phonepower on SP1.  I cannot get Callback to function.  I call my number from my Phonepower connected phone on SP1, reach the AA, enter "3" my PP number & "#" than hang up after the "thank you" message.  No callback ring.  HELP!!!  I have tried this with the OBi directly connected to my modem and also behind my router.  No difference.  Calling from my cell (in my COT) with callback directed to either my cell or my SP1 (PhonePower) also does not work.  AA parameters are all set to "Obitalk Settings" with Primary Line "SP1Service".  AD and CAD are 4000 & 10000. DigitMap and Outbound CallRoute are the original (default?) values.  The Obi log shows my call going thru to the AA _and_ the AA calling me back with a "CALL CONNECTED" and 40 sec later "END CALL".  PhonePower log also shows an outgoing and incoming call from me to me.  PhonePower was auto configured by PhonePower when I signed up for their services.  Anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?  Thanks, Michael.