News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

[Anveo] Free porting from GV and it only takes 1 hour to complete!

Started by AnveoRep, May 08, 2014, 09:31:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

AnveoRep

I am not sure if it was posted already but Anveo now offers FREE and easy porting process from Google Voice.
Moreover, it only takes 1 hour to switch the number from GV to Anveo.

Free porting can be initiated from user portal http://www.anveo.com/lnp.asp or right during signup to OBITALK special package.

Rick

Yes, it's been posted.

I spoke to Dennis the other day about your service.  The ONLY thing that is making me consider not using it is the 1 year pre-payment with only 30 days to cancel.  I don't mind pre-paying, but if I decide to leave during the year I want a pro-rated refund.  I'm this close to going with you, but that's holding me back.  And it's not the $39.99, it's the idea.

AnveoRep

Rick, in that case you go with Regular Anveo packages which are month-to-month. For example the most popular combination: Free subscription package + Personal Unlimited phone number ($2 per month) with free incoming calls + E911 ($0.8 per month) and outgoing calls are charged as you go (1 cent per minute within US and half a cent per minute to Canada). You can also port Google Voice number on regular package for free.

Shale

AnveoRep, other than the package pricing and initial setup, does the Anveo Dashboard or anything else on Anveo.com appear different for the users of one way or the other? I use the regular Anveo, but people using the Obitalk package ask questions. I don't want answers to presume things to be the same that are not.

AnveoRep

OBITALK special packages are designed for residential customers.

Anveo is tons of features but not all of them are available on heavily discounted OBITALK special packages.

For example; unlike regular packages OBITALK special packages do do not have integration with other systems SalesForce or Zoho CRM, no sub-accounts, no server side call recording solution etc.

Rick

It would be nice if you put the OBi-specific packages in the same grid format, so one could compare linie by line without guessing.  I see that the "free" package costs $.25 per voicemail transcription, whereas the OBi package is free for that option. 

AnveoRep

'Voicemail to Email' is not Voicemail transcription. Voicemail Transcription is NOT available on OBITALK special packages.

jadite

whew......so far, I am not a happy camper.  I find your webpage to be very confusing especially when it comes to the packages using a ported (I hope) google voice number.  I was originally going to go with the basic package just to test things out but when I try to change the package from FREE to something else, the $39.95 package is not listed.  In frustration, I tried to sign up for the STARTER package......and then found out that I had to put money in my account in order to do that......and found out I could only do that using Paypal, which I HATE!!  And then to find out that I could only deposit certain increments set by your company instead of just what I needed to pay for a year.  And then to add insult to injury, the money has been added to my credit card but your system does not recognize that yet so I have money floating around.  So far this is a total cluster _____.  >:(

c3c3

AnveoRep, is it possible to upgrade from Basic (started more than a month ago) to Just Right?  If so, what's the procedure?

AlanB

Quote from: jadite on May 09, 2014, 05:22:47 PM
whew......so far, I am not a happy camper.  I find your webpage to be very confusing especially when it comes to the packages using a ported (I hope) google voice number.  I was originally going to go with the basic package just to test things out but when I try to change the package from FREE to something else, the $39.95 package is not listed.  In frustration, I tried to sign up for the STARTER package......and then found out that I had to put money in my account in order to do that......and found out

It's discussed many times in this forum that the ObiTalk special is available only through ObiTalk webpage.  It's also mentioned that if you want to convert account to ObiTalk, the suggested method has been to create a NEW account and then contact Anveo at customer.support@anveo.com and ask them to transfer balance and/or phone number.

Rick

Quote from: AnveoRep on May 09, 2014, 12:44:19 PM
'Voicemail to Email' is not Voicemail transcription. Voicemail Transcription is NOT available on OBITALK special packages.

Well, your website and the fixed page on OBi don't really explain the features well enough to understand what you're getting.

With GV, I get an email that tells me that I missed a call.  I get another email telling me that a voicemail has been left, along with a link to download it.  And, GV tries to transcribe it into the email, although it's so poor at it that often I can't figure it out until I listen.

Please explain exactly what your features are.