News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBi200 RegistrationPeriod keep reverting to default value after rebooting device

Started by Premium, May 15, 2014, 02:35:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Premium

What should I do if my OBi200 RegistrationPeriod which I change from 60 to 3600 which keeps reverting back to default every time my device reboots or there's a power outage? I updated to latest firmware and it keeps happening. What should I do? I even tried to restore to default but it keeps happening. My phone would not work. Should I send this for warranty and get a working box? The reason why I change RegistrationPeriod is because it shows 'Register Failed: 486 Too many requests' on my portal. I own two other OBi100 and they have no problem and it saves. This OBi200 doesn't save at all.

Premium

PROBLEM SOLVED

After playing around, it seems that you can't have SP1 set as other stuff like Google Voice, etc. You have to set it to FreePhoneLine as SP1 and it will work.

giqcass

Quote from: drgeoff on May 16, 2014, 04:26:22 AM
Perhaps a reading of http://www.obitalk.com/forum/index.php?topic=61.0 is the real solution.

I asked ObiHai to rename that post slightly so people could find it more easily.  I suggested something like.
"Settings won't save? Manage Your OBi Configuration with OBiTALK or OBi Web Page but NOT Both"
It could save a lot of needless posts and wasted searching.
Long live our new ObiLords!