News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Call Centric Service not configured -- WHY??

Started by doodles, May 13, 2014, 07:56:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

doodles

I am trying to setup call centric with my OBI 100, at first kept having problems getting number to stay registered, then it stopped registering at all.  Then I got a 404 error listed on obi dashboard under service.  Finally I just hard reset OBI and re-added device.  Through dashboard I added Call Centric, verified i was putting in the correct number and password but still cannot make or receive calls.  Now under status by SP1 i see message that says service not configured.  On call centric website, everything seems to be set correctly, I even bought some minutes but now can't use them.

Any help or idea on what I'm missing is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

gderf

If your OBi is registered with the OBiTALK portal, delete if from there. Then reset your OBi back to the factory defaults. Then add it back in at the OBiTALK portal, then configure it there for Callcentric on the SP of your choice.
Help me OBiHai PhoneOBi. You're my only hope.

doodles

done.  same result, i assume that I just put the pin in the reset button on bottom of OBi to reset, I don't have to go to expert settings and change back to default too, do I?  I hoped the reset would do that, I held the reset button for about fifteen seconds until device green light went off, red light came on, then appeared to cycle

doodles

actually now status changed to: Register Failed: 403 Incorrect Authentication

gderf

The paper clip in the bottom resets it fully back to factory defaults.

Are you sure you are using the correct Service Provider Proxy Server, Service Provider Proxy Server Port, Callcentric Number, and Callcentric Password?

Until the Status shows 'Registered', it will not work.

gderf

403 Incorrect Authentication means you are using the wrong Callcentric Number and/or Callcentric Password. Double check them.

doodles

I believe its all accurate, the proxy server prefills callcentric.com, and proxy port as 5060, username is my call centric number which I've double checked, and i just changed my password and put in the new one to make sure i wasn't making a mistake, still nothin . . .

gderf

doodles

no prob, i appreciate your help anyway!  i have to go to work so will have to pick this up later, let me know if ya think of something else

cluckercreek

When doing the hard reset with the paper clip make sure you leave it in till the light flashes rapidly. If not it didn't reset.