News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

DialPlan installed by PhonePower when switching from GV

Started by Pepi, May 15, 2014, 02:15:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pepi

How do you edit this dialplan to make it connect the same as if you dial the number and added a # to it.  I tried adding another dialplan I found on the internet but every time I reboot my OBI box it goes back to the PhonePower dialplan  :-\  I'm just not too good at this stuff  ;)

Dialplan I was trying to install on my OBI box
(*xx|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1YYY>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.)

PhonePower DialPlan  ???  Huge and takes 12 seconds to make a dialout connection.
(**|[3469]11|0|00|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxxS0|*21|*53xxxx|*6[27]xx.|*[789]2xx.|*73|*74[0-1][0-9]*xxxxxxxxxx|*75[0-1][0-9]|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*#]@@.)

Taoman

You need to uncheck both of the boxes to the right of the DigitMap field before you submit.

Here is the dialing plan I am using with PP and seems to work well:

([2-9]11S0|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|011xx.|*21)

The *21 connects you directly with PP voicemail. Of course you replace aaa with your local area code. The whole last part of your string is unnecessary unless you are planning on dialing SIP address numbers from your phone.

Pepi

Quote from: Taoman on May 15, 2014, 02:47:03 PM
You need to uncheck both of the boxes to the right of the DigitMap field before you submit.

Here is the dialing plan I am using with PP and seems to work well:

([2-9]11S0|<1aaa>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|1xxxxxxxxxx|011xx.|*21)

The *21 connects you directly with PP voicemail. Of course you replace aaa with your local area code. The whole last part of your string is unnecessary unless you are planning on dialing SIP address numbers from your phone.

Taoman?  Where are you changing the dialplan at?  I don't have two checkboxes.   I've been going directly into the OBI box.  Are you going on the Obihai website and changing it there?  THanks

azrobert

If you configure the OBi via the web interface you must turn off auto provisioning:

System Management => Auto Provisioning

Under OBiTalk Provisioning:
Method must be Disabled.

Pepi