News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

anveo setup issues

Started by issues, May 14, 2014, 09:59:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

issues

All the resets and reprovisionings have failed. I switched from GV to Anveo, deleted e911 on sp 2 and it I could not make outgoing calls. All lights are green, the status says registered on obitalk and anveo is in the green. I reset the obitalk and set it up all over again. still all green lights and the webportal says registered. The first call says no service configured error. All other outgoing calls are a busy signal. The voice repeater test works fine as well. Any suggestions?

issues

Thanks for the reply. I did find that one and it did not help. I requested a refund from anveo and they agreed. I am moving on from obitalk. It was good while it lasted.

Jackson

That's too bad, I guess I was lucky my transition went smoothly.

I had Anveo set for e911 (also had a # that I let expire). It says it's still active till 5-21 although I show a -.10 balance.  Thru the Obi I deleted Anveo off SP1, then simply followed the prompts to get the Basic package and a new account.  All went well.

I had a Chicago ph# (312) + e911 on Anveo (old free plan) and was paying $1.80/month.  Now for only $1.53 more I get unlimited inbound and 333 min/month out (plenty for me, I am a light user) and so far have been able to use my 219 GV# (forwarded-> new Anveo 312#) with good results (after a minor glitch).  It's only been a few days but so far so good.  My only minor gripe is the $5 trouble ticket, I opted out of the $10 initial charge. Something like 2 or 3 free tickets/year would have been nice.

My old account is still there with e911 showing.

issues

Success! I dropped Anveo went to phonepower, worked with no issues, and is a little cheaper.