News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

OBI 200 Receiving Calls

Started by Philip_has_Obi200, February 21, 2015, 07:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip_has_Obi200

Hello,

I have searched the forums for this answer and came up empty handed. My question is this.

How can I set up the OBI200 to ring the phone and allow me to answer the call on the phone connected to the Obi device. I am using a Google Voice phone number. I can place calls without problem. When I call the Google Voice number I hear "To access your account please enter your pin followed by the pound key." I am not sure if this is a Google or Obi message. The voice is female.

On the Obitalk web page it states that I can "Place and receive calls on regular phones" This is what I would like to do.

Thank you

Philip_has_Obi200

Sorry, I followed the steps listed on the referred post and it still does not work.

I still get the "To access your account please enter your pin followed by the pound key" message in a female voice.

azrobert

You are setup to access your GV voicemail.

Click the gear icon and select Settings.
Under the forwarding number you are calling from click Edit.
Click Show Advanced Settings
Under Voicemail Access click NO.
Save

Greysky

I was having the same problem with not receiving calls. I followed your advice and that took care of the problem. Thank you.