News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Multiple Obi110's

Started by jerrydowning, May 04, 2011, 02:24:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jerrydowning

I have 3 OBI110, one at work, one at home, one in Florida.
I have one GV number.
I set up each OBI110 with that GV number.
They don't simultaneously ring .
What string of pp(xxxxxxxx) do I need and where does it go to make this work?
Does this setup go on only one OBI110?

jimates

With multiple Obi's set up with the same GV credentials, the last device to connect will be the one that rings. You can fork the incoming calls to the other Obi's from the first one on the Obitalk service.
The bad thing is the incoming caller id on the other Obi's will be the ID of the Obi that is forking the call.

Remove or disable the GV configuration from Obi #2 & Obi #3 so that they don't take priority after a reboot.

On Obi #1 (if GV is set on SP1)
Voice Service > SP1 Service > X_InboundCallRoute
default callroute is   ph

edit it to   {ph,pp(200xxxxxx|200xxxxxx)}
where 200xxxxxx is the number for the other Obi

There is a Home to Ofice Phone Extension Wizard
http://www.obihai.com/pbxExtension.html

I don't know what type of caller id will show on the extension. It is set for 2 Obi's but it might could be used with more by modifying the InboundCallRoute DigitMap once you know what the modified digitmap looks like after the wizard does the modification.

RonR

Quote from: jimates on May 04, 2011, 04:55:13 PMedit it to   {ph,pp(200xxxxxx|200xxxxxx)}

I haven't tested this, but I don't believe that syntax is valid.  I believe it should be:

Voice Services -> SPx Service -> InboundCallRoute : {ph,pp(200123456),pp(200654321)}

jimates

Quote from: RonR on May 04, 2011, 06:23:37 PM
Quote from: jimates on May 04, 2011, 04:55:13 PMedit it to   {ph,pp(200xxxxxx|200xxxxxx)}

I haven't tested this, but I don't believe that syntax is valid.  I believe it should be:

Voice Services -> SPx Service -> InboundCallRoute : {ph,pp(200123456),pp(200654321)}

That is quite possible, I am only forking calls to one other Obi so my call route only has one number. I was just guessing at the actual placement of the second one.