News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Incoming calls ring once, hang up on PhonePower via Google voice forwarding

Started by erichard2, June 18, 2014, 07:18:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

erichard2

When I call my number, a recording says my number (the phone power number) can't take my call now.

Just started in the last day or two. Any ideas?

Connection looks good on Obi site (green dot)

cj4331

I just got the same problem resolved--at least it sounds like the same problem.  Anyone calling me got my number "can not be reached at this time".  Yet, I could make outgoing calls from it.  I bypassed GV by calling my PP number directly with the same results.  I chatted with PP via their support chat on their web site and it's now working.  It'd be nice for them to hear someone else is having the same problem.

They say they are having a problem with one way audio for some people and they thought I was calling about that at first so make sure they understand your problem.

rffpgadsp

cj4331,
what did they do to resolve your issue?

I have the same problem, driving me nuts, could not call home from outside.

thanks

BTW, looks like my GV not ringing either (on SP2), it appears go through, but the phone at home does not ring.

what's going on?

simpleAnswers

I am practically in the same boat. My Phonepower was no longer ringing.
Literally 1 month in and I get no incoming calls.
Google please just keep the existing service as is and charge me for it.
I'll gladly pay a fee to keep GVoice the way it is after all the issues I've encountered with other providers.

rffpgadsp

working now for phonepower.

the support guy claimed it was network issue and resolved now

Jackson

QuoteGoogle voice forwarding

In a similar vein, it Just don't work right for me forwarding to my Anveo #.

In my case there is a ring delay, GV has already rang twice by the time my home phone starts to ring (Anveo is my primary).  Basically my first ring is actually GVs 3rd ring.  Never seem to be able to pickup fast enough before GV is already kicking into VM.