News:

On Tuesday September 6th the forum will be down for maintenance from 9:30 PM to 11:59 PM PDT

Main Menu

Calls made to landlines not working

Started by jadog, July 09, 2014, 02:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jadog

I'm having trouble dialing out when any numbers begin with my area code. Whether or not I dial my "260" area code or allow the Obi202 to do that for me - the results are the same. I get an instant busy signal or sometimes it's just completely silent. Dialing 800 numbers or any numbers that don't begin with "260" work perfectly. Inbound calling also works perfectly.

I'm using Anveo on SP1, Flowroute (800 numbers) on SP2, and DIDLogig on SP3.

Below are my parameters. What am I missing?

ITSP Profile A General (same for B and C) -
DigitMap:
(*xx|1xxxxxxxxxx|<1260>[2-9]xxxxxx|<1>[2-9]xxxxxxxxx|011xx.|xx.|(Mipd)|[^*]@@.)

I only use Phone 2 port and below are those settings:
Digit Map

([1-9]x?*(Mpli)|[1-9]S9|[1-9][0-9]S9|911|**0|***|#|##|**70(Mli)|**8(Mbt)|**81(Mbt)|**82(Mbt2)|**1(Msp1)|**2(Msp2)|**3(Msp3)|**4(Msp4)|**9(Mpp)|(Mpli))

OutboundCallRoute

{([1-9]x?*(Mpli)):pp},{(<##:>):li},{(<#:>):ph1},{(<**70:>(Mli)):li},{(<**82:>(Mbt2)):bt2},{(<**81:>(Mbt)):bt},{(<**8:>(Mbt)):bt},{**0:aa},{***:aa2},{(<**1:>(Msp1)):sp1},{(<**2:>(Msp2)):sp2},{(<**3:>(Msp3)):sp3},{(<**4:>(Msp4)):sp4},{(<**9:>(Mpp)):pp},{(Mpli):pli}

drgeoff

My brain is not working well enough today to properly check your digit maps and routes.  :( Maybe azrobert will come to your rescue. :)

In the meantime, in this sort of situation it is often useful to see what the OBi finally tried to do after applying the digit maps and call routing rules.  Point a browser at the OBi's local IP address and login.  Then click the '+' to the left of Status and then click 'Call History'.  The right hand column will show which SP and what number the OBi tried to send the call to.

jadog

Ok, so after a bit more research, it would appear that it has nothing to do with my area code, but rather any calls terminating to a landline. Calls to cell phones work fine, but landline calls seem to fail more than they succeed. Any ideas as to why this would be happening?

c3c3

My guess is that they are "high cost" calls being blocked by Anveo.